Whether you’re a photographer, birder, weather fanatic, alpine flower lover – or just love having access to the tallest peak in the Northeast – a season pass can pay itself off in just 3 drives!
AN AUTO ROAD PASS IS JUST $150 AND INCLUDES:
- Unlimited access to the Auto Road during regular operating hours*
- Free admission to the NEW Mt. Washington Observatory Museum at the summit
- Access for all (3) Sunrise Drives during the summer
A Season Pass allows access for the vehicle and all occupants, provided the vehicle meets our safety guidelines and vehicle limitations. Additionally, the Pass Holder does not need to be the driver.
HOW TO PURCHASE YOUR SEASON PASS
- Buy online now!
- Print a PDF, fill it out and bring it to the Stage Office in the Auto Road Base Lodge
- In person at the Stage Office
Once your Season Pass has been purchased and photo pass has been picked up you will need to show your pass and drivers license at the Auto Road Toll House.
*Please note: Season Pass is for personal use only and is not valid for any commercial use. Mt. Washington Auto Road operations are subject to weather conditions. Season pass is only valid during regular published operating hours. Read our vehicle restrictions.
If you have any questions about the Season Pass at the Auto Road, please call us at (603) 466-3988.