Northeast Delta Dental
June 20, 2020 - 9:00am
∨ ROAD RACE EVENT MENU ∨
4,650 vertical feet
22% max grade
THERE'S ONLY ONE HILL
● We are continuing to plan to run the mountain on June 20, 2020.
● If that is not possible based on recommendations by the government and CDC, we will postpone until Saturday August 22, 2020 at 9am.
● We will inform you as soon as we know if we need to postpone, but no later than May 20, 2020.
We encourage you to keep training -- indeed we can think of no better way to keep your spirits up and stay healthy! We are all in this together.
This historic all-uphill run draws thousands of runners from around the globe to make the grueling climb to the summit of the highest peak in the Northeast.
Registration for this event has closed. The runners whom had been randomly selected to participate were notified via email on Thursday, February 27, 2020. At this time, further race entries are closed.
Selected Runner Registration Includes:
- Amazing calorie-replenisher turkey dinner from Hart's Turkey Farm
- Unique participant tech running shirt
- Race bling
- Warm fuzzy blanket for the finish line on the summit at 6,288' (home of the world's worst weather)
Race support / logistics along the legendary Mt. Washington Auto Road:
- 4 water stops along the route and at the summit
- HAM Radio operator communications
- Summit parking for race support drivers
- Mountain-trained Emergency Medical Teams at base and summit
The Northeast Delta Dental Mount Washington Road Race supports local healthcare in the rural areas of northern New Hampshire. Each year the race makes a charitable donation to the dental division of Coös County Family Health Services through sponsorship by Northeast Delta Dental. Since 2012, donations total over 125k!
The Mt. Washington Auto Road opens to the public for normal driving operations around 1:30pm on race day, June 20th, 2020.